If you are anything like me (a desperate coffee lover), you are probably looking at coffee as gasoline for humans. The chances are you cannot go through the day without a mug of your favorite coffee, and if you do, you start feeling miserable, sleepy, tired, and cranky.
Even more, it is very likely that at night when you are in bed, you think about the kind of coffee you want to have in the morning. But, as much as you want your favorite coffee creamer to be on the “nice list,” it is packed with a long list of preservatives, sugar, and questionable chemicals.
The same applies to your fancy latte that takes a minute or two to order at the coffee shop.
So, how can you enjoy the creaminess of a fancy latter without worrying about any questionable ingredients? The answer is COCONIT OIL.
Coconut Oil Health Benefits
- It is stacked with a lot of fat acids, which will reduce our appetite, therefore promoting weight loss.
- Rich in saturated fat, which is highly important for our cell’s function and growth.
- Since it is rich in lauric acid as well, it is able to fight against colds and soothe inflammation as well.
- Mostly made from medium-chain triglycerides, which are helpful for energy production in our body.
This amazing oil benefits the whole body, specifically in weight loss, improving digestion, boosting immunity, treating yeast infections, hair care, skin care, and more.
Coconut oil strengthens the immune system as it contains antimicrobial lipids, capric acid, lauric acid, and caprylic acid, which possess antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. The human body turns lauric acid into monolaurin, which has been shown to deal with bacteria and viruses that cause diseases like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and herpes.
As already mentioned, coconut oil contains short and medium0-chain fatty acids that help lose weight in an all-natural way. It has been scientifically shown that it helps reduce abdominal obesity in women. It is quite easy to digest and aids in healthy functioning of the endocrine system and the thyroid. It also removes stress on the pancreas, which helps burn more energy and help overweight people lose weight.
Coconut oil prevents various digestion-related problems, from stomach ailments to irritable bowel syndrome. The saturated fats have antimicrobial properties that help in dealing with fungi, parasites and bacteria responsible for indigestion.
HOW to make you own latte using with coconut oil:
- Pour a cup of brewed coffee into a blender.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil to the blender.
- Opt for organic, unrefined, virgin coconut oil for optimal results.
- Blend until foamy.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!
NOTE: Using a blender is a must! Stirring in coconut oil will only make your coffee oily, not foamy.